Off road EV

ZR2BIZON

Reaction score
Welp friends. Guess it's time for so long.

Put my deposit down on the truck version of this beaut. Plus I can fit 35's with out cutting anything.

I'm selling my name from this forum if anyone is interested for the low low price of $86,540 ( just incase it doesn't work out and I need to buy a ZR2 again)

Screenshot_20231016_142116_One UI Home.jpg

Welp friends. Guess it's time for so long.

Put my deposit down on the truck version of this beaut. Plus I can fit 35's with out cutting anything.

I'm selling my name from this forum if anyone is interested for the low low price of $86,540 ( just incase it doesn't work out and I need to buy a ZR2 again)

View attachment 7793
What are you smoking?

I haven't read anything on that, but if the only solar power it used were the panels on the roof. Then I'm guessing it took a very long time. I always laugh when people talk about EVs and just getting solar to charge them for free. One KWH gets you about 3 miles. You would need a pretty large system and work a graveyard shift, lol.

Yeah. We aren't quite there yet for anything solar powered that would even come close to what's available IC or make sense for offroading or overlanding

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back