OnStar Issues

AXE

Reaction score
I keep getting a system error message logging into OnStar. Doesn't seem to affect using app after I bypass it. What do I need to do to clear this out? Uninstall and reinstall app?

It was also recently telling me I had a software update for DRL recall, but the dealer did that in February. Hadn't did that until last couple weeks.

Also my wife has gotten booted off OnStar app twice and I've had to re add her info again.

What up with this janky app?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230811_135823.jpg
    Screenshot_20230811_135823.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 32
I keep getting a system error message logging into OnStar. Doesn't seem to affect using app after I bypass it. What do I need to do to clear this out? Uninstall and reinstall app?

It was also recently telling me I had a software update for DRL recall, but the dealer did that in February. Hadn't did that until last couple weeks.

Also my wife has gotten booted off OnStar app twice and I've had to re add her info again.

i got it for remote start and location access. i pay $16 a month. its 50% reliable 100% of the time!!!!

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back