Order at dealer to GM acceptance time

Here is the list of things to check when taking delivery of a new ZR2
1. Check that there is a full tank of FUEL
2. Make sure there is not a flunkie with 200 grit sand paper around
3. Ask for the crooked bumper discount
4. Have dealer remove rock skids and overnight them to me
5. Mention to dealer that you have been fully embraced by the ZR2 forum and will be making frequent stops to do updates and coach them on how to perform the bulletins on your truck.

Also let them know you know AXE from the forum and he has 791 reactions from members and counting

5. Mention to dealer that you have been fully embraced by the ZR2 forum and will be making frequent stops to do updates and coach them on how to perform the bulletins on your truck.

Also let them know you know AXE from the forum and he has 791 reactions from members and counting
Also when they tell you these are "special trucks". Tell them they are full of shit, they are the same truck ever, just with different bits. Then tell them you want more of a discount for making stoopid comments.

@zrteton Welcome. We knew your truck landed before you did. Be sure to opt out of the Onstar Data Share.

What color interior did you end up going with?

@zrteton Welcome. We knew your truck landed before you did. Be sure to opt out of the Onstar Data Share.

What color interior did you end up going with?
Ha, how'd you know it landed if you didn't know what color it is?!

There was a choice on ZR2 interior color?

Onstar Data Share opt out: check.

If it’s an HD also let @AXE know if the rear bumper is straight 😂.
I told my salesman yesterday to quit selling that crooked shit! He wasn't sure what to think, I seen the GM had his 2500HD Bison sitting there, so I showed him how crooked that turd was too. I couldn't show him mine cause I fixed it for them.

Ordered a truck in September, a month and a week later, girl tells me it no longer comes in that color. I order again and four weeks later rep tells me its being held up by a locking storage and is holding up m,y order. Then precedes to tell me he will send me a list of what they are receiving. After six weeks no call or list. I said screw it, and found a loaded option vehicle on the lot(needed the write off). Almost four months later, rep calls and says your truck is hereon the lot. I said nope my truck is in the driveway, thanks.

I wouldn't post on the HD forum like some poser unless I was getting an HD.

Bumper will be scrutinized at the highest level prior to taking delivery!
That's my guy! Easy test is get to eye level and it is pretty obvious if it's page to far forward or canted upwards. Then run your thumb or index finger between the rear quarter panel and bumper, it should be same both sides. Also look at the alignment of the bottom edge of the tailgate with the top edge of bumper cover. Give em hell if it's crooked!

I've seen plenty across the 2500HD line up. Now I can't stop looking. I find them in the parking lot at Home Depot. Chaps my ass!

That's my guy! Easy test is get to eye level and it is pretty obvious if it's page to far forward or canted upwards. Then run your thumb or index finger between the rear quarter panel and bumper, it should be same both sides. Also look at the alignment of the bottom edge of the tailgate with the top edge of bumper cover.
Be sure to have some Marving Gaye playing in the background and the lights dim when you're caressing that backside

Ordered a truck in September, a month and a week later, girl tells me it no longer comes in that color. I order again and four weeks later rep tells me its being held up by a locking storage and is holding up m,y order. Then precedes to tell me he will send me a list of what they are receiving. After six weeks no call or list. I said screw it, and found a loaded option vehicle on the lot(needed the write off). Almost four months later, rep calls and says your truck is hereon the lot. I said nope my truck is in the driveway, thanks.
AWESOME MOVE!!!

Last edited:

Thanks for the list! My truck is Built. Jack Cooper has been scheduled to pick it up. I don't know Jack. LOL

Most Member Reactions

Back