Paint to Match Front Bumper!

Line X and you'll never touch up again. I'm about to do my rockers now that they look 20 years old.

I've had my wife for 36 years...do you think Line-X will work on her as well?

Probably lose a lot if you decide to trade her off with only minor wear.

You'll occasionally have to clean her with the restorer if you leave her in the sun too long.

Last edited:
Line X and you'll never touch up again. I'm about to do my rockers now that they look 20 years old.
Looking to have my lower bumper(the silver part) lined. Has anyone tried this here? It's not even clear how I remove the thing.

Reactions: AXE
Looking to have my lower bumper(the silver part) lined. Has anyone tried this here? It's not even clear how I remove the thing.
I got a detailed thread about pulling mine and spraying it. Looks great, hard to pull due to hidden fasteners. Id do it again 0tho. Might be easier to pull the front clip like wutang mentioned in my thread.

Last edited:
I got a detailed thread about pulling mine and spraying it. Looks great, hard to pull due to hidden fasteners. Id donit afain tho. Might be easier to pull the front clip like wutang mentioned in my thread.
Awesome. I'll check it out .

MTK9300 by PPG. It requires the use of a hardener MH167.

A local paint store can make you a pint of this or similar and you can by a half a pint of hardener. It’s mixed 4:1.

If you spray it you would reduce it a little but for touch ups it’s perfect.

Good stuff.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Back