Peak suspension UCA

AramsZR2

Reaction score
Added Peak suspension upper control arms and had the 2 piece 2 inch lift kit from also peak suspension. Now define to do the rear lift block or leave the rear alone.

IMG_2953.jpeg

Ride looks great man! Did you have to add in a differential drop? I am looking into this kit as well but on the Peak Suspension site, the FAQ section advises - anything above 1.5inch on a ZR2 recommend to add diff drop to help fix CV angles. But they also dont have a diff drop on their website for items that fit a ZR2.

Reactions: AXE
Ride looks great man! Did you have to add in a differential drop? I am looking into this kit as well but on the Peak Suspension site, the FAQ section advises - anything above 1.5inch on a ZR2 recommend to add diff drop to help fix CV angles. But they also dont have a diff drop on their website for items that fit a ZR2.
thanks man and no I don't have a diff drop and the cv angles look good

Thanks for your reply, just placed my order :)

I may have seen you on a FB group too? Same truck I believe using a forklift to show flex in front and rear post Peak Suspension upgrade? Those are some sweet examples if that was you.

Reactions: AXE
Yup t
Thanks for your reply, just placed my order :)

I may have seen you on a FB group too? Same truck I believe using a forklift to show flex in front and rear post Peak Suspension upgrade? Those are some sweet examples if that was you.
Yup that’s me.
IMG_3191.png

Added Peak suspension upper control arms and had the 2 piece 2 inch lift kit from also peak suspension. Now define to do the rear lift block or leave the rear alone.

View attachment 6215

View attachment 6216View attachment 6217

Hello, very nice truck.
I'm wondering how's the ride quality vs stock.
I wrote to Peak Suspension asking about the UCAs and how's the ride quality they replied me this:

"We have been getting a lot of feedback saying that our kits improve the ride quality, especially with our control arms. They are a better joint and better bushings for smooth ride quality. "

So what better than you who already installed it can confirm if it have a smoother ride. And how much compared to stock .

Thank You!

View attachment 6215

View attachment 6216View attachment 6217
Nice ride! I’m wondering if you checked any cv axle binding at fool droop after you installed the Peak UCA. Possibly when truck was off the ground for install. I’ve just had this issue on previous silverados and don’t want to make the same mistake.

Most Member Reactions

Back