Power source

That’s honestly an issue for me too. I got a Garmin navigator with a lighter DC wire. Will buy those adapters and see.

I'm going through this right now, I need to pull a 7.5 amp line off switched power and I CANNOT find it anywhere.

for '24 it must have a new fuse panel, mine looks nothing like the pictures in this thread. all the fuses are hot all the time I can't find a switched one. I can't believe this, unless somebody knows something I don't I'm going to have to use constant power and I know a dead battery is in my future.

I'm going through this right now, I need to pull a 7.5 amp line off switched power and I CANNOT find it anywhere.

for '24 it must have a new fuse panel, mine looks nothing like the pictures in this thread. all the fuses are hot all the time I can't find a switched one. I can't believe this, unless somebody knows something I don't I'm going to have to use constant power and I know a dead battery is in my future.
The 24 fuse box should be no different than the 22-23. Show us a pic of your fuse panel.

I tested it again, eveything is always hot.

Attachments

• IMG_1898.JPG
    IMG_1898.JPG
    349 KB · Views: 19
I tested it again, eveything is always hot.
That is the under hood fuse panel. U92 is not always hot. Based on what you are connecting, we all use the passenger side fuse box adjacent to the passengers side front door behind the dash edge piece.

You're right, I didn't know that panel existed. on my TRX and Ford everything is under the hood.

I'll see if I can find a switched source that would be nice.

You're right, I didn't know that panel existed. on my TRX and Ford everything is under the hood.

I'll see if I can find a switched source that would be nice.
There are several on the passengers side. The one most all of us use is the one for the USB ports. It's a triple fuse so you'll need a triple fuse tap like I used on mine.

Yes that's the one I used. the only tap I could find in town went over just one leg of the fuse, it was a little lose so I put a little solder on it to hold it tight. is there actually a tap that uses all 3 legs? and do I need to get one?

Yes that's the one I used. the only tap I could find in town went over just one leg of the fuse, it was a little lose so I put a little solder on it to hold it tight. is there actually a tap that uses all 3 legs? and do I need to get one?
Yes, there is.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Reactions: AXE
Never seen one like that before. says a 5 amp fuse comes with it but I assume I can put the 15 amp factory on in instead.

I'll get one coming. thanks

Never seen one like that before. says a 5 amp fuse comes with it but I assume I can put the 15 amp factory on in instead.

I'll get one coming. thanks
The 5A is for your accessory portion of the tap....the one you pull out to insert the tap is the 15A that goes back into the main circuit portion of the tap.

Reactions: AXE
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

Most Member Reactions

Back