Puddle Lights

D265

Reaction score
I can't get the puddle lights to turn on. I know it has to be dark for it to work and I've tried it in various after dark scenarios. Is there a setting or something I'm missing?

I can't get the puddle lights to turn on. I know it has to be dark for it to work and I've tried it in various after dark scenarios. Is there a setting or something I'm missin

I can't get the puddle lights to turn on. I know it has to be dark for it to work and I've tried it in various after dark scenarios. Is there a setting or something I'm missing?
good question. mine are automatic when i open with key fob.

Reactions: AXE
I'd recommend playing around in your infotainment screen. There are multiple settings you can turn on and off.
I looked and couldn't find anything. It did turn up a few things I didn't realize I had which was cool

Pretty sure exit lighting has to be set to on in the infotainment's settings. It also does have to be dark outside. I do wish they were setup to come on when you turn the cargo lights on. When camping or just fumbling around the truck in a dark field. The puddle lights lighting up beside the truck do actually help a lot.

In case anyone else bumps into this, there's a setting under lighting called "vehicle locator lights". This is the one that controls these functioning or not

Kind of sucks because that turns on the headlights as well instead of just those puddle lamps.

There's a golf course I hit after work in the summer that requires a bit of stealth, probably have to keep this one off lol

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back