Pulled the trigger on some 35s

BluZR2

Reaction score
I finally picked up some new wheels and tires. I found a good deal on some 17x9 Fuel Ripper w/ -12 offset and BFG KO2 35x12.5 It really fills out the front and corrects that underbite look if you’re looking from the rear/side. It required some front wheel well work. The front bumper got trimmed up. And I bent the tab on the rear bracket along with trimming the plastic trim. I followed @AXE ‘s formula pretty closely but had a shop cut the bumper for me.

Before

IMG_0983.jpeg

After

IMG_1047.jpeg

Before

IMG_0991.jpeg

After

IMG_1050.jpeg

Last edited:
I finally picked up some new wheels and tires. I found a good deal on some 17x9 Fuel Ripper w/ -12 offset and BFG KO2 35x12.5 It really fills out the front and corrects that underbite look if you’re looking from the rear/side. It required some front wheel well work. The front bumper got trimmed up. And I bent the tab on the rear bracket along with trimming the plastic trim. I followed @AXE ‘s formula pretty closely but had a shop cut the bumper for me.

Before

View attachment 5974

After

View attachment 5975

Before

View attachment 5984

After

View attachment 5985
nice.

Looks awesome! how does it drive?
It drives great! I am hoping that the transmission relearns some different shift points. But it drives as good as stock. It might even corner a little better with the wider stance and tires.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back