Rigid pod

Leonidas

Reaction score
This little plastic trim piece that wiggles around seems like a good candidate to remove and modify to house a Rigid light…

Attachments

• IMG_0168.jpeg
    IMG_0168.jpeg
    340.9 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_1583.jpeg
    IMG_1583.jpeg
    122.8 KB · Views: 70
  • phonto.jpeg
    phonto.jpeg
    336.2 KB · Views: 70
This little plastic trim piece that wiggles around seems like a good candidate to remove and modify to house a Rigid light…
I've pulled mine off to reseat it cause it was loose. It's attached with normal body clips like in the fuse panel cover.

It's got a plastic housing behind it that I think supports the headlight. Not sure if you can modify that or not.

Almost every time I walk in front of the truck I ponder how I could do something like this! It seems like a good project for someone with a 3D printer…I wonder if the wife would notice if one appeared in the garage 😁

Also, if you pull the wheel well liner you can see what's behind there. I recall it might still be a bit of a CF behind there too.

I pulled wheel well liner cause that trim piece was hard to get back in place as the clips seem a little short for the attachment points.

Also, if you pull the wheel well liner you can see what's behind there. I recall it might still be a bit of a CF behind there too.

I pulled wheel well liner cause that trim piece was hard to get back in place as the clips seem a little short for the attachment points.
Ya, it doesn’t seem right for them to be so loose…

Reactions: AXE
My drivers side is still really loose. They ordered new ones back in January. Only one had come in, then the body shop has to paint them.

I should just toss them and do the lights like you've shown.

Most Member Reactions

Back