Rock Slider question...be gentle

BW0311

Reaction score
**I've googled, but have been unable to find the answer.**
Pulling the rock sliders off my 2023 Bison this coming Tuesday and replacing with AMP power steps. I'm looking to sale the rock sliders (great price if anyone is interested :)), which brings me to my question - What years, makes, models will they fit?

**I've googled, but have been unable to find the answer.**
Pulling the rock sliders off my 2023 Bison this coming Tuesday and replacing with AMP power steps. I'm looking to sale the rock sliders (great price if anyone is interested :)), which brings me to my question - What years, makes, models will they fit?
Should be 22.5 to 24 models with the same cab dimensions. I assume it would be all of them, but have never looked at the mounting hardware.

Last edited:
No body really wants them anymore but if you give me $20 I won't say who gave them to me.
You, sir, are too kind. One of the things I love most about this forum...the generosity of the members. Tell you what, you pay S&H and you have a deal! Price for me to package and ship will be $820. I'll subtract the $20 I'm paying you (no need to thank me, I'm far too humble) and I'll get these right out :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well I'm going to have to tip you $200 because I only have $1,000 bills. Send me a prepaid FedEx envelope and I'll send you the $1,000 bill to take care of that shipping and handling.

Most Member Reactions

Back