Rough Country Exhaust

BigChungus

Reaction score
Anyone install this? Wonder how bad the drone on the highway will be. Reviews on the website say it is very minimal. I’m currently running a Flow FX oval body bow and the drone is horrible on the Highway.

bor
Anyone install this? Wonder how bad the drone on the highway will be. Reviews on the website say it is very minimal. I’m currently running a Flow FX oval body bow and the drone is horrible on the Highway.
borla touring is a major improvement from stock....zero drone. good luck whatever way you decide to go.

Never heard of them making exhaust systems. Must be someone else's stuff they are branding.

You can get a Magnaflow from Hottexhaust.com for $600 and it's easy install, sounds great, minimal to no drone.

Last edited:
Never heard of them making exhaust systems. Must be someone else's stuff they are branding.

You can get a Flowmaster from Hottexhaust.com for $600 and it's easy install, sounds great, minimal to no drone.
I've never been a fan of Flowmaster. Borla, Corsa, Magnaflow are my main go-to's based on what I'm looking for..

You can get a Flowmaster from Hottexhaust.com for $600 and it's easy install, sounds great, minimal to no drone.
I’ll check it out. How do you like the Magnaflow system you have. Saw your other posts and it seems good. Really concerned about the highway drone.

Reactions: AXE
I just did a 4000 mile round trip and it did great. 3000 miles of highway and never thought much about it. You definitely hear it, but it's not what I call a drone. The weirdest thing for me is that when it drops to four cylinders when coasting it makes a little burbking sound when it kicks back into 8 cylinders when in cruise control.

All my buddies back home liked it. It sounds great when your rolling on.

Most Member Reactions

Back