Service Power Steering

sardarjee

Reaction score
I just got the alert "Service Power Steering, drive carefully".

Bummer, now have to waste some time with dealer :giggle:

I'm going on 3 weeks at the dealer with "Service Transmission" warning. Truck doesn't recognize it is in park and dash/lights/audio will not turn off after engine is off. Had to disconnect battery. Dealer seems stumped. GM advised to change valve body, which they did but it did not help.

I'm going on 3 weeks at the dealer with "Service Transmission" warning. Truck doesn't recognize it is in park and dash/lights/audio will not turn off after engine is off. Had to disconnect battery. Dealer seems stumped. GM advised to change valve body, which they did but it did not help.
thats not easy job

thats not easy job
I may have the 'shift to park' error like other GM vehicles have had - it does give that error. I saw a couple youtube videos and a thread on another forum about it. I'm going to call the dealer tomorrow morning and ask them to look into that.

thats not easy job
Picked up my truck yesterday. Everything is fine now. They replaced the transmission valve body, that didn't work. They replaced a wiring harness which I think worked. I was going to ask the service advisor what the issue was, but he wasn't there when I picked it up.

Reactions: AXE

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back