Sierra Grande SEMA Build

It is. AEV always has cool trucks there and it's usually a Ram Prospector. I've been fortunate enough to attend SEMA 6 times. I noticed that the Montana truck 's run those big grill guards. Elk stoppers I suppose.
Yep, those are big in farm and ranch, and oil country.

On my way back from ND I was coming through some mountain country near Kanab in Southern Utah. I knew it was bad for deer and elk and the sun had set. It was an hour drive and I was expecting the worst. About 10 miles from my hotel, there was a passing lane ending and I was merging into a single lane. Right at the merge point was a fresh cow elk kill and I damn near hit it laying across the whole lane. Had just enough room to squeeze by on virtually no shoulder. Must have gotten killed maybe an hour before as the blood was still shining. Makes you pucker.

AEV is great. The only complaint I have is they list nothing on the Silverados or Sierras on their website other than the press release.

I feel like a child from a secrete relationship 😕😔

Oh and only 1 winch option for the 1500 bison.

Screenshot_20231028_110525_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: AXE
Yeah, I think their marketing relationship with GM doesn't allow them to sell the same parts. They'd probably sell more if they got rid of GM and their ridiculous markup.

I am hoping AEV offers the bull bar to all ZR2 owners. If that truck was on the market today I would have bought one instead of the Bison series #599 I did buy, they are exactly what any farmer

Reactions: AXE
I am hoping AEV offers the bull bar to all ZR2 owners. If that truck was on the market today I would have bought one instead of the Bison series #599 I did buy, they are exactly what any farmer
How do you know what number your Bison is?

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back