Sport mode

rwBrooks

Reaction score
How do you get it into sport mode (23 ZR2 ) Been looking at it and have found other modes , but sport mode is not. Do I have to be in 4wd or 2wd ?

On my 24, I just turn the (left) knob one movement clockwise to engage Sport Mode

Attachments

• SPORT MODE.PNG
    SPORT MODE.PNG
    153.6 KB · Views: 98
Does anyone know if you lose the "active" function of the exhaust (on a '24) if you change to an aftermarket exhaust like Borla, Corsa, or AWE?

Does anyone know if you lose the "active" function of the exhaust (on a '24) if you change to an aftermarket exhaust like Borla, Corsa, or AWE?
My guess would be yes unless you have the valve cut out and welded back into the new cat-back pipe. Maybe one of these companies will make a pipe section that allows for the valve to be easily reinstalled if you find that it's important to you.

Just curious. Is it possible (sanely) to have a 2024 model like active exhaust on a 2022 ZR2 model? 🤔
There are aftermarket exhaust valves that you can have installed and then just wire it up to a switch on the dash to open and close the damper. They've been around for quite a while.

Most Member Reactions

Back