Staggered Wheel Spacers

geddyflea

Reaction score
Has anyone used 1 1/4" wheel spacers on the front and 1 1/2" on the rear of their truck? I found that there is a 1/2" difference in the track width with the front being wider.

I did a search and couldn't find anything, so I apologize if this has been covered.

Last edited:
Has anyone used 1 1/4" wheel spacers on the front and 1 1/2" on the rear of their truck? I found that their is a 1/2" difference in the track width with the front being wider.

I did a search and couldn't find anything, so I apologize if this has been covered.
never heard of that. math doesnt add up. hmm? if thats the case, swap fronts to rear and rear to front.

never heard of that. math doesnt add up. hmm? if thats the case, swap fronts to rear and rear

Im pretty sure the front track is 89 1/2" so by adding 1 1/4" spacers it would be 92". The rear track is 89" but by adding 1 1/2" spacers you would bring the track to the same 92".

I'm the world's worse person trying to explain, so please forgive me If I've confused the piss out of everyone 😅

I've done this on SXS using different rims offsets. Keep in mind that when your suspension is loaded offroading , it will move outwards and further increase track width. It make cause undesirable handling. But the only way you'll know is to test it out, so I'd give it a go.

I've done this on SXS using different rims offsets. Keep in mind that when your suspension is loaded offroading , it will move outwards and further increase track width. It make cause undesirable handling. But the only way you'll know is to test it out, so I'd give it a go.
Good point. I might just go with 1 1/4s and call it a day

Most Member Reactions

Back