TCM failed software update.

andrec10

Reaction score
Yesterday my ONstar and all GPS related functions stopped working. Yes I have a data plan. This morning, truck was dead. Charged it up and took it to the dealer. They found that a OTA sw update failed, but are waiting to hear from GM, if to try the software manually, or replace the TCM. JUST A FYI...

My OnStar app has been giving me system errors for a week straight. Sometimes it just crashes and closes.

Sometimes it'll actually so the tasks, but gives the system error message anyway.

Some Janky shit and I'm paying for 3 subscriptions.

My OnStar app has been giving me system errors for a week straight. Sometimes it just crashes and closes.

Sometimes it'll actually so the tasks, but gives the system error message anyway.

Some Janky shit and I'm paying for 3 subscriptions.
My Onstar is not even talking to the TCM, So I have nothing. I am glad they are coming out with updates, but not in this way!

Knock on wood, mine has done ok this whole time. I did get the dead battery deal once right after I got the truck. But since then all my updates and what not have been fine. It does seem like every fix they release causes people problems though.

Most Member Reactions

Back