Temp Sensor High

AXE

Reaction score
Does your temps sensor read correct in hot weather. It's a 100 degrees now and mine was showing 106 at one point. Still 105 after 20 minutes of air running. Seemed a few degrees off since I got it.

My older rigs would read a few degrees high but self correct after a short run time.

Attachments

• 20230430_140457.jpg
    20230430_140457.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 45
Does your temps sensor read correct in hot weather. It's a 100 degrees now and mine was showing 106 at one point. Still 105 after 20 minutes of air running. Seemed a few degrees off since I got it.

My older rigs would read a few degrees high but self correct after a short run time.
wish i could help....been stuck in the 50's with 8 straight days of rain. hit me up in July.

106 seems like a fair delta from actual for the Ambient Temp sensor.

That sensor is located in the Active Grill Shutters and the 5-6* delta is dead nuts. Tons of radiant heat from both the Condenser and the Radiator.

Condensers are capable of burns when running full tilt.

I think it has something to do with direct sun too. Clouds move in late afternoon and temp settled in to actual outside which was 102. I have direct sun 360 days per year.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back