TFL is getting a Sand Dune ZR2 for their next long-term truck.

GearheadSS

Founding Member
Reaction score
They tease it in this recap video of their Tundra that they're trading for the ZR2. It will be nice to see them put the ZR2 through the paces. Hopefully they keep it longer than the Tundra.

I can't wait for the content they will make with it. The ZR2 was practically designed to check every box (with the exception of wheel travel) for the CO and Moab testing they do.

They will keep it for awhile. Andre is pretty favorable to proper powertrains in trucks. (V8’s) You can add batteries and turbos all you want but it won’t replace them.

I’d rather have the “slower” truck that sounds good at the speed limit then a bench racer.

They will keep it for awhile. Andre is pretty favorable to proper powertrains in trucks. (V8’s) You can add batteries and turbos all you want but it won’t replace them.

I’d rather have the “slower” truck that sounds good at the speed limit then a bench racer.
Andre may like V8's, but Roman is always the Chevy guy - loved the Trailboss, always argued with Tommy about its merits, even though the TB was really underwhelming (and I own and love one). He's gonna love the ZR2.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back