They have arrived

nibael

Founding Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, just wanted to let yall know that ZR2s are shipping to dealers. As of this week, 4 on the ground in Texas and 1 in Oklahoma. I was a little concerned they would be held initially but these shipped all the way to the dealer. Maybe all of ours will come quickly after being built.

I think it will look awesome

I do think the interior is VASTLY improved from last year. I’m only concerned I won’t care for the color choices GM has made for the ZR1. If that’s the case, I’ll step down to an AT4 or go up a notch to an AT4X or Raptor.

I do think the interior is VASTLY improved from last year. I’m only concerned I won’t care for the color choices GM has made for the ZR1. If that’s the case, I’ll step down to an AT4 or go up a notch to an AT4X or Raptor.
what color exterior did you order?

Hey guys, just wanted to let yall know that ZR2s are shipping to dealers. As of this week, 4 on the ground in Texas and 1 in Oklahoma. I was a little concerned they would be held initially but these shipped all the way to the dealer. Maybe all of ours will come quickly after being built.

That's great news! Hopefully we'll start seeing some reviews on youtube soon.

Glacier Blue, but I’m referring to interior colors. I’m not sure I care for that gray.
You can't get the Gideon gray/very dark atmosphere this year even though EVERY darn video shows that combo. It only comes in black/grayscale

They are pretty similar, but the Trailboss is basically the same as the LT just without the chrome.

The ZR2 has that Flowtie though, no others will get that....plus I believe the ZR2 has a more aggressive grill area below and above the bar.

Last edited:
Watching GM Jeff's video. I thought GM delayed start of the refreshed trucks to make sure they had a good stockpile of chips/modules to build these out a complete units.

I'm not that keen on buying a vehicle that is missing features with a promise to retrofit those features at an unspecified future date. It's a bit frustrating that I can't even get my order accepted with an excuse that the multi-flex tailgate is the holdup.

No decisions have been made but I think I may just get out of the truck market for another year. It's just too much of a PITA right now.

Watching GM Jeff's video. I thought GM delayed start of the refreshed trucks to make sure they had a good stockpile of chips/modules to build these out a complete units.

I'm not that keen on buying a vehicle that is missing features with a promise to retrofit those features at an unspecified future date. It's a bit frustrating that I can't even get my order accepted with an excuse that the multi-flex tailgate is the holdup.

No decisions have been made but I think I may just get out of the truck market for another year. It's just too much of a PITA right now.
You assume things are going to get better that soon........

Most Member Reactions

Back