Tuner

BigDaddy

Reaction score
Does anybody know if there is a tuner on the market that will bypass the speed limiter on a 2023 ZR2, 6.2 L, 10 speed trans? thanks

I'll only go fast for a short distance I promise, but the speed limiter has got to go
I’ll take a corvette as well @securityguy but…I agree with the OP the need to tune. One can get close to the limit just keeping up on i80 or i90 out west 😅…not to mention other things I would have loved to change on my 22 - delete AFM/DFM, auto stop, etc (and I know there is an option here you are big on, I just would appreciate a one stop option with lots of flexibility)

I bounced off that speed limiter multiple times on my 4k trip. Trying to get around semis and a line of traffic on passing lanes. It hits the limiter and kills your momentum at the worst time. It's a liability and It should be user configurable up to 110 mph.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if there is a tuner on the market that will bypass the speed limiter on a 2023 ZR2, 6.2 L, 10 speed trans? thanks
I’ve been in contact with HP tuners and they do offer their services. There is only three locations they told me in Ohio I could visit. I haven’t followed up yet because I’m waiting for my local performance shop to see if it’s something they can take care of.

besides the limiter, cruise control is also set lower than that by 10 KMPH, We have KMPH in the UAE if ur wondering.

So basically its limited at 165 KMPH, but cruise control max limit is 150 KMPH, Which is seriously stupid.
have you done a desert/ dune run yet? if so, how is rig in the sand?

What is the current "fix" for this. So not cool. Hit the "limit" last night to see what I could do and I was like WTF! Is this a common thing now? Hellcats? etc.? Not that I "need" to rip it up, BUT if I need to skedaddle with a quickness I don't want to be like "wait a minute, it's all I got"....

What is the current "fix" for this. So not cool. Hit the "limit" last night to see what I could do and I was like WTF! Is this a common thing now? Hellcats? etc.? Not that I "need" to rip it up, BUT if I need to skedaddle with a quickness I don't want to be like "wait a minute, it's all I got"....
immediate fix is installing Ultimate9
@securityguy

There is none...yet

Most Member Reactions

Back