Ultimate9 is a Supporting Vendor!

Dragoon

Administrator
Staff member
Founding Member
Reaction score
ChevyZR2.com would like to welcome Ultimate9 as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

ChevyZR2.com would like to welcome Ultimate9 as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

Thank you, it's our pleasure to be a part of this community!
Happy to help answer any questions regarding our range of automotive accessories should anyone need our help.
We're also very eager to hear any feedback (positive or negative) or features you'd love to see us consider as we continue to evolve our range of automotive mods and accessories - we promise to share all ideas/wishlists (no matter how crazy) with our R&D Team :).
We've created a 10% discount code for the community for anyone who chooses to shop with us: CHEVYZR2

AWESOME...and I was their first ZR2 customer and got this whole ball rolling for our members ;) Great product and great people...if you haven't tried one, you have no idea what you're missing!!!
Thanks for your support & fantastic feedback - our Marketing team could learn a thing or two from you :ROFLMAO:!

Thank you, it's our pleasure to be a part of this community!
Happy to help answer any questions regarding our range of automotive accessories should anyone need our help.
We're also very eager to hear any feedback (positive or negative) or features you'd love to see us consider as we continue to evolve our range of automotive mods and accessories - we promise to share all ideas/wishlists (no matter how crazy) with our R&D Team :).
We've created a 10% discount code for the community for anyone who chooses to shop with us: CHEVYZR2
Welcome to the forum, appreciate you supporting our community.

Are your units compatible with the 3.0 duramax or just the 6.2 gas motor/tranny?

Auto stop/start override would be the first feature request I have for your backlog. I suspect it’s the second movement the vast majority of folks make after they hit start, simply stupid we have to keep hitting the button to appease some government driven checkbox.

Second would be speed limiter override!

Thanks again 🙌

Last edited:
Reactions: AXE
Welcome to the forum, appreciate you supporting our community.

Are your units compatible with the 3.0 duramax or just the 6.2 gas motor/tranny?

Auto stop/start override would be the first feature request I have for your backlog. I suspect it’s the second movement the vast majority of folks make after they hit start, simply stupid we have to keep hitting the button to appease some government driven checkbox.

Second would be speed limiter override!

Thanks again 🙌
Yes they are.

Yes they are.
You on a commission retainer!?!?! LOL

I had looked on the site and one point and didn’t see anything that declared compatibility. If it’s not listed on the site that would be a good add to the documentation.

You on a commission retainer!?!?! LOL

I had looked on the site and one point and didn’t see anything that declared compatibility. If it’s not listed on the site that would be a good add to the documentation.
I inquired when I was thinking about trading for a 24 3.0. As long as the throttle connector is identical, they work just fine and I was told the connector hasn't changed from 23-24 regardless of gas or diesel.

Thanks for supporting the forum!

Auto stop/start and active fuel management disable would put me on the buy list. Those two and a catch can would probably prevent most engine reliability issues.

Most Member Reactions

Back