Undercoating

cgrubb1

Reaction score
Is anyone planning on applying undercoating to the truck? I live in an areas that salts during the winter. Have used wool wax on other vehicles, but thinking about using cosmoline rp342 on the ZR2. Any idea how that coexists with Chevy’s “wax dip”?

Is anyone planning on applying undercoating to the truck? I live in an areas that salts during the winter. Have used wool wax on other vehicles, but thinking about using cosmoline rp342 on the ZR2. Any idea how that coexists with Chevy’s “wax dip”?
This is what I use. I did a lot of research and found this to be about the best. I am able to give the truck 2 applications from this jug.Corrosion Free Rust Cure Formula 3000 1G/4L Jug, Great for Vehicles, Buses, Tractors, snowblowers, mowers, Rust Prevention, Rust Inhibitor, undercoating https://a.co/d/5gF6v2e

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I am going to undercoat my truck tomorrow night. I bought a 5 gallon pail of Krown a few years ago and have used it with good results against Canadian winters.

I'm assuming you guys applying it yourself have your own truck lifts?

I'm assuming you guys applying it yourself have your own truck lifts?
I just crawl under and spray. Not too bad. A lift would be great, but not necessary

I just crawl under and spray. Not too bad. A lift would be great, but not necessary
Same here. I just roll around on a creeper. I prefer to do it myself as well. I removed the spare tire, all the wheel house liners and skid plates. Unless you do it before you take it somewhere it won't get done.

Most Member Reactions

Back