Wanted. Front License Plate Holder

hwprouty

Reaction score
Anyone have one they are willing to sell?
I got my plates and no place to put the front one on! Washington State requires it, I'd rather leave it off but.....
Near as I can tell it's part #84737835. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!

I got my plates and no place to put the front one on! Washington State requires it, I'd rather leave it off but.....
Near as I can tell it's part #84737835. Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong!
If you bought your truck new in your state, I’d be asking the dealer to get one for you. Texas is a two plate state too. Every vehicle I’ve purchased new has included the front plate holder.

If you bought your truck new in your state, I’d be asking the dealer to get one for you. Texas is a two plate state too. Every vehicle I’ve purchased new has included the front plate holder.
It was used I guess, 7400 miles on the clock.
I'm gonna call them up tomorrow and see if they'll help.
I'm a bit confused as to whether this is 'new' or 'used'? LOL
My guess is if it needs something, it's 'used', if they want to sell me something it's 'new'!!

You can have mine, its still brand new in the plastic, just pay for shipping. Granted i'm in Florida so might not be worth it.

You can have mine, its still brand new in the plastic, just pay for shipping. Granted i'm in Florida so might not be worth it.
That'd be awesome!

Harold Prouty
16721 134th st ne
Arlington WA 98223

Let me know how to pay you, check is easiest for me but I understand if not..

Thanks again!

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back