We have 4 Zr2s in stock.

nibael

Founding Member
Reaction score
please call Capitol Chevrolet 334-272-8700 and ask for sales. not over sticker, we are in Montgomery, AL. and can arrange shipping, no dealers or re sellers.

Not over Sticker has a lot of meanings. What extra dealer add-ons are you charging for that you "can't remove"?

Not over Sticker has a lot of meanings. What extra dealer add-ons are you charging for that you "can't remove"?
This may not be true for all dealers but I used to work at a car dealer and they offered Ceramic Pro, so many of the new cars had it on the window sticker already and they'd load it in to every deal without customers knowing. The only way it would get taken off is if a customer questioned it and said they don't want it (if it wasn't already marked on the window sticker). I remember asking about it and one of the sales managers told me that they didn't have anyone that knew how to do it nor did they even stock the product. So many people paid $2k+ and got nothing from it...

I feel lucky to have found mine for actual sticker price. The other dealer in town is adding 10k to every Silverado in stock. Throw in a good trade allowance on my TB and a no cost lifetime power train warranty and I’m happy.

I'm not trying to play any games, Just wanted forum members know we had a few ZR2s in stock. We'll prolly go under sticker, we aren't hard to deal with. I have one myself, it's an awesome truck.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back