Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Got the red expanded grate placed behind. Also put a red LED ring in there just for the night to show off.So a few weeks ago I hade the GoRhino sports bar installed. Thought it needed some personalization to it. So had a local metal shop remake some inserts
Next week going to have some honeycomb powder coated red and will install behind the emblem
Update on this. Having the front of the grille color matched, but got the lights installed and super happy with the results. I’ll post when I get the grille back inReally looking forward to the final install. I have a set of @CZmenghe lights I’ve yet to install. I bought some lens tint paint, but haven’t tried that yet.
Who did the color match? Looks great!All done. These are WAY, WAY brighter in person than what they show on these pictures, but I couldn't be happier with the way it looks. Nice to have the option to switch between amber and white too. View attachment 27779View attachment 27778
Thanks! I have a friend who is a painter, so he did it for meWho did the color match? Looks great!
I swear I hit a bug and it chipped my paint bugI fixed several paint chips! My paint is absolute shit....... I've had harder ice cream. If you look at this thing hard enough the paint will chip.
Rockers, door panels, the lower front silver accent panel, bumper. I got 1500 miles on in 6 weeks running 99.5% pavement and it looks like I'm following rock trucks out of a quarry doing 90 mph!
My 22 at4 3500 was like that, my 25 zr2 seems to holding up better.I swear I hit a bug and it chipped my paint bug![]()
I'd day my 24 is better than 22, but still not great. I think I'm finally gonna LineX my rocker panels.My 22 at4 3500 was like that, my 25 zr2 seems to holding up better.
After 2 years my at4 was severely chipped around the rockers.