What have you done to your Silverado ZR2 this week? 🛠️

Added an Overland rack and got some Rhino traction boards for the sandy desert trails. I bought two 165w LED 30" light bars to put on the rack (one front/one back and maybe? 2 spotters for the sides) to be installed this week, which stands 22.5" from the rails, so it clears the camera nicely. Next project will be a winch and bumper
sick looking!!!

Lights to come in the next few days. Just trying to make everything clean and run them directly to the battery with an inline fuse and then to a switch panel on the interior

Just ordered some Method 319’s and some 315/70r 17 Baja Boss Mickey Thompson’s. Question for the forum; I need to buy new wheel studs to replace the stock ones I ground down .5 an inch to fit my 1“ wheel spacers. What are recommended brands you guys have used and liked, and are all wheel studs the same, or are there differences between the front wheel stud lengths compared to the back, or can I just order 4 sets of 6? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0501.jpeg
    IMG_0501.jpeg
    143.4 KB · Views: 22
Here is a list of all my 2024 ZR2HD Upgrades. Bed cover, power steps, Aux fuel tank/toolbox, console safe, Banks idash X 2, pedal monster, wood console insert, console safe, air bags with compressor, key fob protective case, portable fuel pump, puddle tights, Borophene 3.0 Ceramic Coat, Companion Hitch, trailer camera, trailer tire monitors, Kicker sub woofer Key pad code entry, hitch safety, and Hood protection. Future upgrades will be leveling kit, Banks Derringer, Banks intake, and Banks Turbo Hose Upgrade.

Z9.jpgZ3.jpgWoodInsert1.jpg

Air1.jpgConsolesafe.jpgfobcover.jpgHitch.jpgtankpump.jpgTanktoolbox.jpgWoodInsert1.jpgZ3.jpgZ4.jpg

Here is a list of all my 2024 ZR2HD Upgrades. Bed cover, power steps, Aux fuel tank/toolbox, console safe, Banks idash X 2, pedal monster, wood console insert, console safe, air bags with compressor, key fob protective case, portable fuel pump, puddle tights, Borophene 3.0 Ceramic Coat, Companion Hitch, trailer camera, trailer tire monitors, Kicker sub woofer Key pad code entry, hitch safety, and Hood protection. Future upgrades will be leveling kit, Banks Derringer, Banks intake, and Banks Turbo Hose Upgrade.

View attachment 8699View attachment 8697View attachment 8696

View attachment 8689View attachment 8690View attachment 8691View attachment 8692View attachment 8694View attachment 8695View attachment 8696View attachment 8697View attachment 8698
That's it???

I have my eye on the Banks gear as well when my truck arrives assuming my deal won't change and the numbers still work.

Just ordered some Method 319’s and some 315/70r 17 Baja Boss Mickey Thompson’s. Question for the forum; I need to buy new wheel studs to replace the stock ones I ground down .5 an inch to fit my 1“ wheel spacers. What are recommended brands you guys have used and liked, and are all wheel studs the same, or are there differences between the front wheel stud lengths compared to the back, or can I just order 4 sets of 6? Thanks
Just install some new factory rotors.

Used some accumulated Rewards points combined with holiday discount codes to pick up the Baja Designs Squadron kit and harness from Chevy Accessories. Didn’t like the lip-mount I was previously using for my GMRS antenna so I also incorporated a Midland ditch light bracket to pull it all together with the new BD light mounts.

Attachments

• IMG_4865.jpeg
    IMG_4865.jpeg
    206.1 KB · Views: 127
  • IMG_4868.jpeg
    IMG_4868.jpeg
    377.8 KB · Views: 128
Used some accumulated Rewards points combined with holiday discount codes to pick up the Baja Designs Squadron kit and harness from Chevy Accessories. Didn’t like the lip-mount I was previously using for my GMRS antenna so I also incorporated a Midland ditch light bracket to pull it all together with the new BD light mounts.

Looks awesome!

Can you send links where you bought them from ??

nice...and thats a chevy OEM accessory???

nice...and thats a chevy OEM accessory???
Correct. Produced by Baja Designs for GM trucks, so what you buy from GM is the exact same kit from the Baja Designs website. The kit comes with a basic switched harness, but I also ordered the GM specific wiring harness (produced by Baja Designs but only sold through GM Accessories) that includes remote control..so you don’t have to run any wires or install any switches within the cab. The GM wiring harness also has the provision to connect to additional lights and control systems, so if I ever wanted to add a light bar or sPod control system it’s a quick plug and play.

Correct. Produced by Baja Designs for GM trucks, so what you buy from GM is the exact same kit from the Baja Designs website. The kit comes with a basic switched harness, but I also ordered the GM specific wiring harness (produced by Baja Designs but only sold through GM Accessories) that includes remote control..so you don’t have to run any wires or install any switches within the cab. The GM wiring harness also has the provision to connect to additional lights and control systems, so if I ever wanted to add a light bar or sPod control system it’s a quick plug and play.
well done my friend.

can you provide GM part number for lights and harness? thanks

Installed a retrax pro with rail attachments, love this thing, turns the bed into a giant trunk with minimal bed space lost. Hopefully this keeps the shitty night crawlers from stealing my tools
There is no better retractable cover than a Retrax. I have had three of them over the years...awesome!

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back