What have you done to your Silverado ZR2 this week? šŸ› ļø

I hooked up my onboard air. My setup for now is pretty simple. I already had a Viair 450p, so I mounted that up front (ton of well ventilated open space above the skid plate). I converted to JIC4 fittings and ran ARB braided stainless lines to two ARB couplers. One is mounted on the right rear bumper step and the other is on a bracket mounted to the front side step bracket by the driver door. I really only plan using this for roadside issues/normal air-ups. Iā€™m not doing heavy off-road air-drops and refills. The 450p can run 100% duty cycle for an hour- so I donā€™t think Iā€™d need a tank, but could always add on easy enough if needed later. This was more a project than a necessity and it saves space under the rear seat instead of the compressor bag. The ARB coupler covers will be here this weekā€¦ kinda interesting, there are unused hose clips on the front frame that fit the air line perfectly.
IMG_0281.jpeg
IMG_0219.jpeg
IMG_0223.jpeg
IMG_0222.jpeg
IMG_0280.jpeg
IMG_0278.jpeg
IMG_0282.jpeg
IMG_1629.jpeg

I hooked up my onboard air. My setup for now is pretty simple. I already had a Viair 450p, so I mounted that up front (ton of well ventilated open space above the skid plate). I converted to JIC4 fittings and ran ARB braided stainless lines to two ARB couplers. One is mounted on the right rear bumper step and the other is on a bracket mounted to the front side step bracket by the driver door. I really only plan using this for roadside issues/normal air-ups. Iā€™m not doing heavy off-road air-drops and refills. The 450p can run 100% duty cycle for an hour- so I donā€™t think Iā€™d need a tank, but could always add on easy enough if needed later. This was more a project than a necessity and it saves space under the rear seat instead of the compressor bag. The ARB coupler covers will be here this weekā€¦ kinda interesting, there are unused hose clips on the front frame that fit the air line perfectly.View attachment 11717View attachment 11710View attachment 11711View attachment 11712View attachment 11713View attachment 11714View attachment 11715View attachment 11716

Looks good! I bet that ARB braided lines and fittings wasn't cheap! I've always just used plastic automotive airline and brass fittings. You probably will want some kind of tank at some point. Just helps a lot with speed and allows you to run tools if you want. You already did most of the work. Adding a tank later wouldn't be a big deal like u said.

Looks good! I bet that ARB braided lines and fittings wasn't cheap! I've always just used plastic automotive airline and brass fittings. You probably will want some kind of tank at some point. Just helps a lot with speed and allows you to run tools if you want. You already did most of the work. Adding a tank later wouldn't be a big deal like u said.
Iā€™m in such a crappy weather environment in Indiana between 100 degree summer days and negative 10 winter days with all the slush and salt etc I figured Iā€™d get a sturdy airline set up. At least through the areas of high heat etc. The braided line runs back to the first coupler by the driver door. From there I ran Titan Ultraflex TF-4 line with the JIC4 fittings.
IMG_0313.jpeg

Finally got rid of my old gator soft roll up cover I used on my last three trucks and got a Diamondback cover. Very happy with it!

Attachments

• IMG_5346.jpeg
    IMG_5346.jpeg
    385.4 KB · Views: 50
  • IMG_5345.jpeg
    IMG_5345.jpeg
    370.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5353.jpeg
    IMG_5353.jpeg
    314.2 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5355.jpeg
    IMG_5355.jpeg