What have you done to your Silverado ZR2 this week? 🛠️

Since you dubbed it “Bandit” these gold decals came in the other day, I put them on top of some flat black vinyl. Figure that help contrast on the gloss black paint and tie in with the whole theme. I’m thinking one on the tailgate and one on each front fender.
Man, I really love some of the detail you put into this. It looks great! I hope you don't mind but I'm going to steal a couple of your ideas. I have the glacier blue and want to add a little to the red accents. I like the where you added the gold on the scoop and front grill. Thinking of adding that in red to the glacier blue.

Added the cheapo Amazon tips to the Borla S Type. I think I helped the sound quite a bit. I have never really been a fan of dumped tips. Shooting the sound directly at the concrete distorts the sound IMO. Has a proper 6.2l American rumble now! 🇺🇸🇺🇸
missed this. tailgate looks sweet. can you dm me tips link. how do they fit?

Installed a complete Gen-Y hitch system on the truck and torsion hitch permanently on the boat. It's a little spendy but DAMN what difference! It really absorbs the harshness. I like to run a dual axle trailer but it does transfer a bit more shock to the truck than a triple axle trailer. Can't wait till the grand kids get out of school!!

IMG_1506.jpg

Looks good! What's it cost to wrap that beast? Lots of surface area and details to cut out.
Thanks! Its not cheap thats for sure. But $6500 For the full truck in Xpel Stealth, windows ceramic tinted 50% windshield, 20%everywhere else and tinted film on the headlights for a slight smoked look. Gotta take my tails to my buddy to have him smoke them to match the third brake light.

Most Member Reactions

Back