Wheel Appearance Change

The_Q

Founding Member
Reaction score
I wasn’t a fan of the all black wheels, so when I went to purchase a ZR2 I made sure it had the machine surface/gold accent wheels. To change things up, I installed black center caps and black lugs. Also installed the ZR2 engraved MGP Caliper covers.

Attachments

• 3EBAE2DF-E6D2-4010-9E54-1F9176734532.jpeg
    3EBAE2DF-E6D2-4010-9E54-1F9176734532.jpeg
    461.9 KB · Views: 382
I wasn’t a fan of the all black wheels, so when I went to purchase a ZR2 I made sure it had the machine surface/gold accent wheels. To change things up, I installed black center caps and black lugs. Also installed the ZR2 engraved MGP Caliper covers.
looks good can I ask ware u got the black caps

Has anyone purchased or placed blacked out center caps on their black rims? I found these, but they are $30 for one!!!!
IMG_1461.jpeg

Reactions: AXE
Just found a set of four on American Truck for $76.50. Found them by googling Chevrolet and the part number.

My neighbor bought my stock tires/wheels for his GMC Denali 1500. He also went with the black GMC logo center caps. They look great on his silver truck. He's very happy with the look and ride quality.

Has anyone purchased or placed blacked out center caps on their black rims? I found these, but they are $30 for one!!!! View attachment 4408

I felt the same went all black got the lugs, locks and center caps from shopchevyparts.com wheel caps were $30 for 4.
IMG_7062.jpeg

What part # did you find that got you all 4 for $30? The link above to shopchevryparts seems to imply it is only 1 for $30
Ebay has them.... same design, work well.

I felt the same went all black got the lugs, locks and center caps from shopchevyparts.com wheel caps were $30 for 4.View attachment 4438
That looks real sharp! I have white caliper covers coming next week with black ZR2 and black rivets. Waiting to put the lug nuts and caps on until they come. My neighbor and I will be putting them on prob next weekend. I’ll post picture, but yours look good!

I’ve thought about powdercoating mine in Black Chrome. Just figuring the logistics of doing so is what’s held me back. Maybe when the Goodyears wear out

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back