wheel liners

craneguy

Reaction score
are your wheel liners plastic or a felt like material mine are felt looking and soft should i replace the ones i have

Reactions: AXE
are your wheel liners plastic or a felt like material mine are felt looking and soft should i replace the ones i have
They are felt like, but I think it's a synthetic material. I've had them in my Duramax for several years and they hold up well. Easy to clean don't look dirty. Way better than old plastic shit.

Really easy to get off and on for maintenance on my Duramax, the ZR2 is a little more of a pain due to how they did the fasteners and tighter fit inside wheel well.

They are felt like, but I think it's a synthetic material. I've had them in my Duramax for several years and they hold up well. Easy to clean don't look dirty. Way better than old plastic shit.

Really easy to get off and on for maintenance on my Duramax, the ZR2 is a little more of a pain due to how they did the fasteners and tighter fit inside wheel well.
thank you for the input first new truck i have owned and then with covid you wonder if some things are the way they are supposed to be.

Reactions: AXE
For those that find cleaning the synthetic wheel liners is a pain in the a$$. Try this little gem on your pressure washer. Really does a great job getting all the crap out of the synthetic wheel liners.
IMG_4659.jpeg

Pressure Washer Tips Turbo Nozzle... https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07T4JY32M?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back