Who else is in Northern VA?

Close, but no cigar. Used to live over there about 4 decades ago and still end up over there every purple moon for one reason or another, but I am over in Maryland on the bay near Glen Burnie for the last 30 years.

Reactions: AXE
South of you in Central Va seen a few 1/2 tons and One Colorado and it sold immediately haven’t seen any HD ZR2s yet . Mine should be delivered to my dealer this week . It’s the only allocation they have had for a ZR2 HD .

Reactions: AXE
Close, but no cigar. Used to live over there about 4 decades ago and still end up over there every purple moon for one reason or another, but I am over in Maryland on the bay near Glen Burnie for the last 30 years.
I grew up in Owings Mills in Baltimore County. I know Glen Burnie well. Mom's still in Catonsville.

We have been meaning to get out of here and move to Florida as well for years, but between a pretty good life down here on the water and the grandkids, we still haven't made it yet, but we do visit for a month or 2 each year, usually Jupiter or Sebastian. We used to spend a bit of time each year in Key West or at families house on Big Pine, but this last year we didn't go, maybe in the spring though, we do love Florida so maybe one day we will pack up and head that way for good!

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back