Winch In The Bison Bumper?

44sixpack

Reaction score
Anyone know what type of winch will fit? I can find lots on information on the Colorado Bison and some on the Hd but pretty much nothing on the 1500.

One little deal about a dealer winch kit, but I can imagine what a rip off that is.

I think there are a few threads on this topic floating around the forum. Based on those, I think you are limited to maybe an AEV option (may even be through the dealer) or hoping for an aftermarket option down the road. Some folks on here can chime in with more insights.

This is what I ordered for mine. Direct from shevy using my vin. Have not installed yet.

1000032472.jpg

@sardarjee I was trying to see an itemized list but it only gave me the total. Came out to $2,163.67
I did also get a bed mat on the same order and I bought when they had the sale plus I used some points I stole from a sweet ol' lady on a motorized scooter.

No dice on finding the breakdown.

@44sixpack well I've been in the dog house over a comment I made about leafsprings last week and there are no tools in here, just squeaky toys.

Jk. Haven't got around to it but here soon. I'll rate once installed.

That would be great. there's lots of information on installing the winch in the Colorado but nothing I can find on the 1/2 ton.

If it's not a nightmare I'm doing it.

There's some videos on YouTube. Might actually only be for the Warn conversion which requires some fab work.

There was a time I would have been into that. and I would rather have a Warn. but these days I want simple and clean, I really don't need a winch I'd just like to have it .

There was a time I would have been into that. and I would rather have a Warn. but these days I want simple and clean, I really don't need a winch I'd just like to have it .
Yeah. I'm not sure I need a winch either, but may do the Come Up winch since I got the damn bumper.

Most Member Reactions

Back