Winch In The Bison Bumper?

Well I hope you figure it out so I don't have to. it's going to take a month to get here and supplies are low so I ordered it all today.

The fairlead and hook look like crap in the pictures, I'm pretty sure the Pocket Fairlead from DV8 will fit and it's a much cleaner look. I think I'll go with that too.

Reactions: AXE
It looks like it might be a real PITA. GM says 3 1/2 hours to install but you have to take the whole front of the pickup off from what I can gather. it's amazing just how much information on this there isn't.

I'm pretty mechanical but sometimes I get myself into projects I regret.

Sounds like it will probably take me 10 hours then. I like to take a 2 hour lunch and a few 2 hour power naps here and there.

It looks like it might be a real PITA. GM says 3 1/2 hours to install but you have to take the whole front of the pickup off from what I can gather. it's amazing just how much information on this there isn't.

I'm pretty mechanical but sometimes I get myself into projects I regret.
There's a lot of room on the HDs behind the bumper if you drop the skid, it looks like you could fit it. Maybe that's not the case. It would be a bitch to pull that bumper. It must weigh 250 lbs. There's a ton of fasteners and a big subframe behind the exoskeleton.

From what little I could find, it looks like you pull the grille and all that stuff, then pull the top off the bumper and drop it in from above. not sure that's correct, but there's a little about it here and there. hopefully it comes with instructions.

From what little I could find, it looks like you pull the grille and all that stuff, then pull the top off the bumper and drop it in from above. not sure that's correct, but there's a little about it here and there. hopefully it comes with instructions.
Makes sense. I know when I pulled my lowere facia to have it Line-Xd, it was a PIA with all the fasteners and some were hard to access. Probably would have been easier or just the same to pull the grill.

Most Member Reactions

Back