Woodland Green & Tangier Orange HD ZR2

jfillmore

Reaction score
Thought these would be interesting to post. Definitely unique!

It appears they were ordered for fleet customers as you can only get those colors with a fleet account.

That green is kind of nice, but would be better a little darker. I like orange on sports cars, but not so much on a big truck..... looks too much like a maintenence truck.

That green is kind of nice, but would be better a little darker. I like orange on sports cars, but not so much on a big truck..... looks too much like a maintenence truck.
I thought this one looked like a faded Wyoming game and fish truck…not for me.

And I am ultimately a black truck guy, the orange would get old as well. Black is my safe bet 😅

My thoughts exactly, I'm a sucker for green. My Duramax was a dark green. This green not so much. Maybe too bright or could just be the shade. Never know with photos really.

Orange is cool on the TRX, maybe on the 1500 ZR2. Not sure if I'd want it on a HD

Im Currious how they were ordered in those colors . The window sticker for the green one doesn't show it as a fleet vehicle in the options section , It just shows the charge for the paint . And the sales code shows as E which I believe is regular Retail Order . In my research on the special colors the order guide said you had to order 5 of the same vehicles to order the special paint and I believe was only available if you had a FAN account number and ordered thru your account rep . Interesting colors . The Orange is like a highway State truck and the green reminds me of a forestry truck color .

I thought this one looked like a faded Wyoming game and fish truck…not for me.

And I am ultimately a black truck guy, the orange would get old as well. Black is my safe bet 😅
That orange probably looks better in person. I've always wanted to add orange or green accents to my black truck.

Thought these would be interesting to post. Definitely unique!

It appears they were ordered for fleet customers as you can only get those colors with a fleet account.

orange is prob harley edition

I like things behind bras….🤷‍♂️

Including those?

1706240575463.png

lol, jk

Most Member Reactions

Back