XM radio

Herkman

Reaction score
I can't access my XM radio since I loaded my Apple carplay. Also my google assistant now shows that it can't connect. I didn't have these issues before loading the carplay. Any ideas? Thanks

I can't access my XM radio since I loaded my Apple carplay. Also my google assistant now shows that it can't connect. I didn't have these issues before loading the carplay. Any ideas? Thanks
Depending on how long you’ve had your ZR2 and unless you have a subscription, it may be that your trial period has expired. Certain features such as XM and google assistant are not functional without one.

If I remember correctly, Google assistant doesn't work with CarPlay. As for the XM issue. Have you selected the music note icon on the screen? All sources of music outside of CarPlay should show up there.

I’ve never had that problem, I actually leave a carplay device plugged in my console. I switch back and forth from it and my android Phone.

I agree with some of the above...do a reset and see if that simple reboot fixes the issue. If not, a trip to the dealer is in order.

If I remember correctly, Google assistant doesn't work with CarPlay. As for the XM issue. Have you selected the music note icon on the screen? All sources of music outside of CarPlay should show up there.

I will try a reset. I was able to get on XM with my steering wheel controls, but the screen shows a hip hop icon no matter what station I'm on. I still can't get the Google assistant to connect

Most Member Reactions

Back