ZR2 : Any videos on bringing power cable from front to bed?

Good work, looks like quite a project!

That's how I ran my wires from battery to behind cab. There's a really nice spot for the transition?

How do you like that battery? That big bastard must have cost some $$$.

I've been running those Batteries Plus X2s on my boat and camper. Trolling motor batteries are getting weak. Was thinking of going with LI next, but they seem very expensive for that size.

Well this battery is bulky (250 aH) but less expensive than 2 separate 100aH batteries, when bought separately.

If I would do again, I would buy 2 x 12v x 100aH to connect in series (as 24v), so that I can use higher awg cables and less clutter. 48v will be too much.

I researched Vestwoods and seems to be a reasonable brand w/ good reviews, at least based on what I read. Additional reason was "250aH" with a thought that it is always good to have some extra power for long trips. Enough power for microwave and similar high wattage electrical appliances.

Last edited:
Well this battery is bulky (250 aH) but less expensive than 2 separate 100aH batteries, when bought separately.

If I would do again, I would buy 2 x 12v x 100aH to connect in series (as 24v), so that I can use higher awg cables and less clutter. 48v will be too much.

I researched Vestwoods and seems to be a reasonable brand w/ good reviews, at least based on what I read. Additional reason was "250aH" with a thought that it is always good to have some extra power for long trips. Enough power for microwave and similar high wattage electrical appliances.
Yeah, my trolling motor is 24V and I'm running group 31 100ah AGM batteries. They are heavy as hell though at 75 lbs each. Now they sell for $500 each.....WTF.

Yeah, my trolling motor is 24V and I'm running 100ah batteries. They are heavy as hell though.
Is it 24v 100aH single battery? Then it may be as heavy as one I have.

Also AGM batteries are about double the weight of LiFePo4.

Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back