ZR2 Bed Decals

securityguy

Reaction score
I got my order yesterday and installed the decals today. They are not too big or small and I think they add a nice touch. Those that know me know I am all about debadging and less is more. However, in the case of this truck, I think it's something that's missing and felt the need to try them out like what GM did on the Trailboss. Interested in your thoughts.

ZR2 Decal.jpg

ZR2 Decal2.jpg

I got my order yesterday and installed the decals today. They are not too big or small and I think they add a nice touch. Those that know me know I am all about debadging and less is more. However, in the case of this truck, I think it's something that's missing and felt the need to try them out like what GM did on the Trailboss. Interested in your thoughts.

View attachment 10939
View attachment 10940
From where?

Looks good. I wouldn't double up on the sides with front emblem.

I think it would look good on the front window up high. Maybe the back window, but I wouldn't do both.

View attachment 10939
View attachment 10940
Looks good! I got mine the other day but haven’t put them on yet. I removed the front fender badges so I will only have the bed decals but I think both badges look good.

View attachment 10939
View attachment 10940
I actually like them and ordered them a few days ago for mine but those are different.

I opted for these:

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

View attachment 10939
View attachment 10940
not bad..

They look good. Size is 👌. How do you feel about them being stickers and not emblems? I just de-vagged my whole truck Bison included.

I was going to make TB stickers to make it a sleeper Z.

I think I'll end up making some custom emblems.

They look good. Size is 👌. How do you feel about them being stickers and not emblems? I just de-vagged my whole truck Bison included.

I was going to make TB stickers to make it a sleeper Z.

I think I'll end up making some custom emblems.
Thanks my friend. I am happy with them as well. Not concerned about them being stickers as they'll be easy to remove should I ever decide to do so.

Thanks my friend. I am happy with them as well. Not concerned about them being stickers as they'll be easy to remove should I ever decide to do so.
Trail Boss version has stickers so its all good for the ZR2 to be stickers. Gives it a nice change from the metal badging and removes easily if you need to take it off

What do you all think of this? The back of the bed does seem like it needs something especially on my Summit White.

IMG_2787.png

Most Member Reactions

Back