GTL​
WA-661G​
A​
--​
--​
--​
1 - Available at extra charge.

ZR2 Exterior Color Reference:

Iridescent Pearl Tricoat¹ (Silverado 2022 LT reference, since we do not have Silverado ZR2 pictures yet)
2022-silverado1500-2lt-g1w-iridescent-pearl-tricoat-colorizer.jpg

NEW! Dark Ash Metallic (Suburban 2022 reference, since we do not have Silverado ZR2 pictures yet)
2022-suburban-3lz-g6m-dark-ash-metallic-colorizer.jpg

Red Hot
1643503517401.png

Northsky Blue Metallic (Silverado 2022 LT reference, since we do not have Silverado ZR2 pictures yet)
2022-silverado1500-2lt-ga0-northsky-blue-metallic-colorizer.jpg

Silver Ice Metallic¹ (Silverado 2022 LT reference, since we do not have Silverado ZR2 pictures yet)
2022-silverado1500-2lt-gan-silver-ice-metallic-colorizer.jpg
Summit White¹ (Silverado 2022 LT reference, since we do not have Silverado ZR2 pictures yet)
2022-silverado1500-2lt-gaz-summit-white-colorizer.jpg
Black
1637133620374-png.25

NEW! Glacier Blue Metallic¹
2022-chevrolet-silverado-zr2.jpg

Cherry Red Tintcoat¹ (Silverado 2022 LT reference, since we do not have Silverado ZR2 pictures yet)
2022-silverado1500-2lt-gsk-cherry-red-tintcoat-colorizer.jpg

NEW! Sand Dune Metallic (Colorado reference, since we do not have Silverado ZR2 pictures yet)
4855fdc93d3e4081bd9f947f76e33412_845x418.jpg

ZR2 Interior Color Reference:
Jet Black/Graystone
2022-chevrolet-silverado-zr2-012-640266.jpg

Jet Black (GMC Sierra reference, since we do not have Silverado ZR2 pictures yet)
gmc-sierra-reveal-AT4X-interior.jpg

Gideon/Very Dark Atmosphere (Silverado 2022 LT reference, since we do not have Silverado ZR2 pictures yet)
2022-silverado1500-2lt-hvc-colorizer.jpg

Jet Black/Nightshift Blue (Silverado 2022 High Country reference, since we do not have Silverado ZR2 pictures yet)
chevrolet-silverado-high-country-2022-04-cockpit-shot-dashboard-front-row-interior.jpg

2 colors that I will love to see is the Shadow Gray Metallic and the Crush(Orange), but will not be available, at least this year.
Shadow Gray Metallic:
2022-silverado1500-2lt-gji-shadow-gray-metallic-colorizer.jpg

Crush
2022-colorado-4z7-g16-colorizer.jpg

What is your color choice for your ZR2?

Last edited:
I'm still deciding between Dark Ash Metallic, Glacier Blue Metallic and Sand Dune Metallic.

I think the Glacier Blue Metallic looks amazing on the ZR2.

I’ll probably get the sand dune metallic, but wrapping it to resemble the old Donnybrook Green.

Glacier Blue Metallic, or Cherry Red Tintcoat !
I have a 21 Tahoe RST in the Cherry Red, it really is an amazing color, unfortunately it won't be available on the ZR2. Cherry Red Tintcoat and Iridescent Pearl Tricoat are the only colors not available for this model.

It also will only have one interior color.

Wish I could see them in person. Glacier looks awesome, but it maybe the most popular so far. Looking hard at it and black, maybe Summit too.

Cherry red, black or Glacier Blue for me!

The CostCo builder and NADAGuides builder have the following listed

Dark Ash Metallic
Red Hot
NorthSky Blue Metallic
Silver Ice Metallic
Summit WHite
Black
Sand Dune Metallic
Glacier Blue Metallic

So I am guessing that Iridescent Pearl Tricoat and Cherry Red Tintcoat won't be options on the ZR2. That is too bad because the Cherry Red would have been my first choice. Northsky Blue or Red Hot are solid replacements though.

Here's what the Dark Ash Metallic looks like on the new Suburban. I think the Silverado ZR2 could look really good in this color!

View attachment 64
This is what I ordered mine in. I ordered the machined wheels but now I’m second guessing thinking the black would look better? Black wheels just show so many more scratches.

I’m kinda torn between the Glacier Blue and Summit White. I’ve seen more pictures of the Glacier Blue, and it looks darn good!👍

Ordered glacier blue but really would love to see pictures of a few of these colors. Sand, white, and black. Where the heck is the builder??

Ordered glacier blue but really would love to see pictures of a few of these colors. Sand, white, and black. Where the heck is the builder??

It’s supposed to go live on March 3rd.
Of course it was supposed to go live a while back and GM delayed it. So who really knows. It’s kinda ridiculous that pricing has been available for about a month but GM won’t get the build and price website up.

Went in to order my ZR2 today and was extremely disappointed in the one interior option (jet black/graystone) so much so, I didn't place an order. Will they ever have jet black or the Gideon blue for future orders?

Went in to order my ZR2 today and was extremely disappointed in the one interior option (jet black/graystone) so much so, I didn't place an order. Will they ever have jet black or the Gideon blue for future orders?
At least for this model year there’s only one interior choice. Who knows for next year.

Perhaps for 2023 but I doubt they’ll change it in 2022. I’m also not fond of the interior color scheme. That and gas milage are the two biggest factors that would make me change my mind. If I back out of a ZR2, I’m likely to go for a Sierra AT4X, a F150 Raptor (if I can find one), or a wait for a Ranger Raptor. I would like to get a new truck this summer but I can wait if I have to.

I’ve also got a reservation in for a Rivian R1T but I’m doubtful it will be delivered this year.

I actually don’t mind the interior. I think the yellow stitching is pretty sweet. Something different. My only beef is I wish they would of put in a racier steering wheel. A more unique steering wheel in general. Looks pretty plain for a zr2

Most Member Reactions

Back