ZR2 lease prices

Andrewg

Reaction score
Hey all my zr2 is currently in production and should get it in a few weeks. When I went into the dealer earlier this year they mentioned they didn’t have lease prices yet for the truck. Has anybody leased the truck and if so how much down and how much was the monthly payment?

5k down, 660 a month with 15k miles per year 36-month lease

Last edited:
Leasing programs are available now. I'm putting around $10k down(trade equity) and my payment is $435 for 3 years. I'm also buying at GM Employee Price so my sale price is just over $63k before taxes and fees.

What was the sale price for this? These numbers seem better than I expected
73k msrp. Although I must admit GM employee discount as well as some other employee appreciation rewards got it down to 66k

73k msrp. Although I must admit GM employee discount as well as some other employee appreciation rewards got it down to 66k
Got it. How did you get the gm wployee discount. Are you an employee or have a family member that is one?

Got it. How did you get the gm wployee discount. Are you an employee or have a family member that is one?
I'm the employee but it is my understanding that GM allows family sharing for employee discounts. Although, I am not 100 percent sure as I've heard rumors internally that the program is getting more strict as many employees tend to share their authorization codes with family members and loved ones.

I'm the employee but it is my understanding that GM allows family sharing for employee discounts. Although, I am not 100 percent sure as I've heard rumors internally that the program is getting more strict as many employees tend to share their authorization codes with family members and loved ones.
I get the GM discount through my grandfather. It’s very strict, can be somewhat difficult to obtain through the website, and the rules for who is an eligible family member can be confusing. The process seems to be more and more restrictive over the years every time I obtain a code.

Did anyone get any new leases? It seems MF is going up to 6.6% or 0.00275.

22 model is 0.00227 and 65%

Not sure why the residual is more on the 22.

.00269 mf with 65% residual as of yesterday. With lease loyalty ($1750), $3500 in trade equity, and $4500 down I am at $775/month

My ordered 2022 ZR2 that still hasn't shipped. Not expecting it to arrive this month but here are my terms if it does.

70% residual, 24 months, 15k/yr, $62,636 sale price, $8,550 in trade equity. $576/month.

Mine still in mexico waiting for chips, I asked my dealer what is the current lease state, he said:
3 years, 10k a year is 65% and base interest rate is 5.45%.

Mine still in mexico waiting for chips, I asked my dealer what is the current lease state, he said:
3 years, 10k a year is 65% and base interest rate is 5.45%.
I wonder why my mf/interest rate was higher... could be regional I guess? They told me any credit score over 700 is the same mf and I definitely fit that category lol

Most Member Reactions

Back