ZR2 on 35s

254ZR2

Reaction score
20220723_090212.jpg
20220723_090220.jpg

The way it should look from the factory, IMO.

Readylift 2" SST kit
Vossen HF6-4 Terra Bronze 20 x 9.5 offset +15
Mickey Thompson Baja Legend MTZ 35x12.50R20

Have to remove the metal bracket behind the front wheel skirt to create the needed clearance for full turn.

Gonna add 3/8" spacers to all 4 for slightly more poke and to give more clearance between tire and upper control arms. It's very close as is.

Looks amazing dude! Just got my ZR2 and was contemplating doing very similar combo. You just encouraged me to pull the trigger!

Thanks! To my eye it's perfectly level, and I don't feel like it altered the ride quality at all which is great. You can see the "notch" created in the rear front wheel well when you remove that metal bracket behind the liner. The tire edge slides right through that notch with no touch. I'll take some pics of that area later today. I watched what Matt Ross had already done on his youtube channel and showed it to my local truck shop guys.

Looks solid...I watched that video as well. Is that bracket simply a mounting point for the wheel liner? Or is there some other function? Seems like one would even fabricate a more curved piece as a DIY bracket to maintain function but also provide necessary clearance. Thanks for sharing.

Inspiration to stick with it and I’ll eventually get a ZR2. I’m super close to giving up and just get a Trail Boss. The ZR2 looks great on 35’s.

The way it should look from the factory, IMO.

Readylift 2" SST kit
Vossen HF6-4 Terra Bronze 20 x 9.5 offset +15
Mickey Thompson Baja Legend MTZ 35x12.50R20

Have to remove the metal bracket behind the front wheel skirt to create the needed clearance for full turn.

Gonna add 3/8" spacers to all 4 for slightly more poke and to give more clearance between tire and upper control arms. It's very close as is.
Do you have the part# for the ready lift?

Did you have any issues with installing the Readylift 2” SST lift kit? Any issues thus far in the ride or any unexpected events? I bought that kit at a nice discount thinking I was getting a trailboss but now it looks like I’ll be getting a zr2. Haven’t been able to find many people who have installed that specific kit. ReadyLift says it’s not “made” for the zr2 but if it works it works! Thanks

No need to lift to fit 35's.....I did 315/70r17 with no lift and a quite aggressive offset

Most Member Reactions

Back