Zurich Shield

Has anyone gotten the Zurich shield protection? Thoughts?
You can get a genuine GM Platinum warranty through Knapp Protection Plans. Knapp is GM dealership selling genuine GM plans cheaper than most dealerships. I usually keep vehicles for 6 to 8 years. I usually don’t buy warranty plans, but with all the electronics and Global B platform, I choose to buy a plan from Knapp.

You can get a genuine GM Platinum warranty through Knapp Protection Plans. Knapp is GM dealership selling genuine GM plans cheaper than most dealerships. I usually keep vehicles for 6 to 8 years. I usually don’t buy warranty plans, but with all the electronics and Global B platform, I choose to buy a plan from Knapp.
I have used Knapp. Good people to deal with!

This is clear coat and interior leather protection. It was offered through Chevrolet.
Snake oil at a very high expense. Just go to a highly reputable shop and get a great quality ceramic coating. Do not get sucked into anything the dealer tries to sell you with all of the promises. They are all big rip offs.

Snake oil at a very high expense. Just go to a highly reputable shop and get a great quality ceramic coating. Do not get sucked into anything the dealer tries to sell you with all of the promises. They are all big rip offs.
I hear your opinion loud and clear. I’m happy with this product because as long as I own the truck, I’m covered against scratched or chipped paint. Tears or punctures to the leather are also covered. I get a free reapplication in 3 yrs. I’m not trying to convince anyone else to get the protection, just wanted to know if anyone else has opted in.

I hear your opinion loud and clear. I’m happy with this product because as long as I own the truck, I’m covered against scratched or chipped paint. Tears or punctures to the leather are also covered. I get a free reapplication in 3 yrs. I’m not trying to convince anyone else to get the protection, just wanted to know if anyone else has opted in.
So...sounds like you already got sucked in. What did they charge you for it?

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back