2022/2023 Fuse Find...

securityguy

Reaction score
I am looking to install both my Uniden R8 radar detector and my Blackvue dash cameras in my new 23 ZR2. I need two solid fuses or blank fuse positions that I can tap with a fuse tap that will give me 1 - 12V constant battery power and 2 - an accessory 12V that only turns on with the ignition. Anyone done this or have input on what fuses and where are the best locations to tap? Thank you!

I am looking to install both my Uniden R8 radar detector and my Blackvue dash cameras in my new 23 ZR2. I need two solid fuses or blank fuse positions that I can tap with a fuse tap that will give me 1 - 12V constant battery power and 2 - an accessory 12V that only turns on with the ignition. Anyone done this or have input on what fuses and where are the best locations to tap? Thank you!
Use fuse 26 on passenger side. It is the fuse for the USB.

I used one of these to tap into the circuit. You may need to trim a little of the plastic on the fuse tap to get it to seat properly.

Use fuse 26 on passenger side. It is the fuse for the USB.

I used one of these to tap into the circuit. You may need to trim a little of the plastic on the fuse tap to get it to seat properly.
It appears I can get switched 12V off F26 and BATTERY off of F32. I'm going to go this route and see how it plays out. Thanks for the quick reply!

Those Blackvue dash cameras look cool. Which one did you end up getting?

Those Blackvue dash cameras look cool. Which one did you end up getting?
I have been installing electronics in vehicles since I was 14 years old...I am an EE now:) I put them in all of my vehicles and love the DR750X Plus. I have the 2CH unit for rent and rear. Pulled it out of my trade and going to reinstall it in the ZR2.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back