Under hood Battery Distribution Fuse Box on 1500 ZR2 - Missing terminals in OEM

Very nice! Does the Garmin have a wireless controller or can you only control via an App?
Can control via a compatible Garmin device or the Garmin Power Switch app on your phone, also works great on carplay. There are physical buttons on top of the power switch also. Just wired mine up the other night.

Attachments

• IMG_6105.jpeg
    IMG_6105.jpeg
    397 KB · Views: 20
What did you have to purchase separately to hook it up to a 200A fused link?
I purchased a GM Block fuse kit (# 84669070). I got an additional M8 nut, as I didn't need the kit provided connector with nut attached.

Garmin PS cable comes with 125A fuse attached and so I simply connected to the 200A fuse location.

Last edited:
Hey
Dope setup- I just did something similar.
Quick question- did you by any chance hook the powerswitch up to a high beam control?
I want to trigger my ditch lights when I put on high beam, however the only fuse I can find for headlights handles low beam and high beam.
Any insight on this?

Hey
Dope setup- I just did something similar.
Quick question- did you by any chance hook the powerswitch up to a high beam control?
I want to trigger my ditch lights when I put on high beam, however the only fuse I can find for headlights handles low beam and high beam.
Any insight on this?
Though Garmin provides capability but I haven't used fuses for any control. I don't know about others, if anyone has done what you are looking for.

For me, same old manual on and off switching process, as and when needed.

Most Member Reactions

Back