2024 ZR2 rock sliders

Tom 22

Reaction score
Just purchased a 2024 ZR2 that came with off road side steps. I have been looking for rock sliders but they seem to have been discontinued and I cannot find them anywhere. Does anyone have a source for the stock Chevrolet rock sliders or would someone be interested in selling theirs or trading for the off road sidesteps? Thanks for any help that you can provide.

Pretty sure they aren't discontinued They come standard on the Bison version. GMs website is a little weird. Often if something is out of stock, it just doesn't show up on the site.

Welcome to the ZR2Forum!

They definitely are not discontinued, but they do appear to be out of stock currently on the GM accessories website. You kind of have 2 options here, you can wait for them to come back in stock on the website, or you can go to your local dealer and have them order them, they will get them first when they come back into stock.

There is one other possibility...
There is a set here for sale at a great price ($650), but they are in NC and I don't think the owner wanted any parts in shipping them so he said local pickup only.

Just purchased a 2024 ZR2 that came with off road side steps. I have been looking for rock sliders but they seem to have been discontinued and I cannot find them anywhere. Does anyone have a source for the stock Chevrolet rock sliders or would someone be interested in selling theirs or trading for the off road sidesteps? Thanks for any help that you can provide.
I have a set from my’22. Asking $600, local pickup only. They are in like new condition. I’m in northern Illinois.

I now have a new set of the off-road black assist steps if you’re interested. I will let them go for $600.

No, these are just one style of GM running boards .

Attachments

• IMG_3120.jpeg
    IMG_3120.jpeg
    361.2 KB · Views: 91
Absolutely they are crazy, that price point just proves it beyond any shadow of a doubt!!!
I have emailed AEV several times about not being able to upgrades off their web site. I was told they are working on some things and will come out with later this year. I would like to find a light bar like on the Colorado ZR2 Bison for my 1500 Bison.

I have a 23 ZR2 Bison. I have the rock slider but would like to add the steps. Chevy wants $1500 just for the steps. Crazy!!
Whoever set that price was definitely smoking crack! You can get a full set of nerf bars with 4 steps for under $500. :(

No, these are just one style of GM running boards .
Thanks for the info! That is the same set I had on my 21 RST/LM2, and now have on my 24 ZR2/LZ0, I personally really like them, and at $600 that is a great deal on a really nice assist steps/running boards. I also picked up a set of rock sliders from a forum member who took them off his Bison becasue the wife, kids, and mother needed something better to help get in the lifted truck, I will tke 30 minutes to swap out running boards for the sliders when I go to western MD/PA/WV/VA to offroad, they are super beefy and will protect the rocker panels well.

Generally, you will only get points for the moneys paid, for instance I bought a 21 RST/LM2 and paid about 8.1% under MSRP for it (about 52K) and got 20,000 points for that one, but when I traded in on the ZR2/LZ0 I only ended up paying about 38K for the truck since the rest was trade in moneys, so on that one I only got 15,200 points.

Generally, you will only get points for the moneys paid, for instance I bought a 21 RST/LM2 and paid about 8.1% under MSRP for it (about 52K) and got 20,000 points for that one, but when I traded in on the ZR2/LZ0 I only ended up paying about 38K for the truck since the rest was trade in moneys, so on that one I only got 15,200 points.

Yeah this just hit me the other day lol. Gm store is having a sale. I was thinking when my points show up for the HD, maybe I'll pick up a accessory. Thought it would be based on purchase price. Didn't realize trade value is deducted. Didn't get enough points to matter. Seems off to me really. You bought a vehicle for X amount. How you paid X amount shouldn't matter. They make more off a trade deal then if we just paid cash anyway. The only reason a trade even sorta makes sense is the tax break. Which doesn't cost them anything. Just allows them to usually pay less for trades. You would think points would be for purchase price regardless of trade, cash or financing.

Most Member Reactions

Latest Posts

Back