ADD Front bumper coming soon

IMG_3167.jpeg

Looks good. I like that they kept it tucked in. A lot of times aftermarket bumpers look odd from the side cause they poke out so much. My uncle added this one to his GMC. It was all I could do to tell him it looked good. Just reminds me of bruce cambel in army of darkness when his chin gets stretched out, lol.
16132.jpeg

Looks good. I like that they kept it tucked in. A lot of times aftermarket bumpers look odd from the side cause they poke out so much. My uncle added this one to his GMC. It was all I could do to tell him it looked good. Just reminds me of bruce cambel in army of darkness when his chin gets stretched out, lol.
View attachment 10537
A lift and 35s and most of the proportions are balanced.

My bumpers showed up today. I installed the front, but ran out of time to get the rear on. I'll post more pics when I get the rear bumper and the lights installed.

Attachments

• IMG_9491.jpg
    IMG_9491.jpg
    459.6 KB · Views: 89
  • IMG_9490.jpg
    IMG_9490.jpg
    427.3 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_9489.jpg
    IMG_9489.jpg
    513.6 KB · Views: 82
My bumpers showed up today. I installed the front, but ran out of time to get the rear on. I'll post more pics when I get the rear bumper and the lights installed.
How hard was it to install?

Last edited:
I got the rear bumper installed this afternoon. I didn’t like how the exhaust was hanging down so low and exposed, so I took the truck to my exhaust guy and had him work his magic. He got it all tucked up nice and high. So much better than how it looked before. I’ll get more pics of everything when my lights show up.

Attachments

• IMG_9496.jpeg
    IMG_9496.jpeg
    338 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:
I got the rear bumper installed this afternoon. I didn’t like how the exhaust was hanging down so low and exposed, so I took the truck to my exhaust guy and had him work his magic. He got it all tucked up nice and high. So much better than how it looked before. I’ll get more pics of everything when my lights show up.
IMG_1750.jpeg

I ended up just cutting it down right before the rear axle

Most Member Reactions

Back