Advice From Current Owners

I ordered mine from a small dealership at cost on May 4th. Every big dealership in the SF Bay Area wanted to add $7k+ fee’s. I wish I ordered when they first became available. They went up $3k since then.

Last edited:
You mean at invoice ? or MSRP. I normally buy at invoice but now days I can't find a dealer who will even talk less than MSRP. I have to say though the dealer margin isn't near what it used to be.

I don't have a GM dealer in my county , but there's a small one in the next county. I went in today and he printed me off the '23 order program , as far as I can see nothing except a couple colors have changed. no prices. he says chevy is telling them the entire line will see a few small changes. no idea what.

My order is sitting there. when the blanks open up it'll go in the system.

You mean at invoice ? or MSRP. I normally buy at invoice but now days I can't find a dealer who will even talk less than MSRP. I have to say though the dealer margin isn't near what it used to be.

I don't have a GM dealer in my county , but there's a small one in the next county. I went in today and he printed me off the '23 order program , as far as I can see nothing except a couple colors have changed. no prices. he says chevy is telling them the entire line will see a few small changes. no idea what.

My order is sitting there. when the blanks open up it'll go in the system.

If you get it at MSRP you're good.

Pricing is already available for 2023: all trims went up by 1000 above the last 2022 increase, except for the ZR2 which went up by 1400.
Which means the ZR2 now starts at 4700 higher (after 4 increases) than when pricing was originally released on 01/13/2022....!!

Some pkgs & accessories also went up in price.

Could you see if they made any changes, added any options ? does this mean you can order or just price them out ?

Most Member Reactions

Back