Airing down the stock 33-inch Goodyear Wrangler Territory MTs

Alex

Reaction score
I am taking my 2023 off-roading in Joshua Tree and was wondering if anyone has aired down the stock 33-inch Goodyear Wrangler Territory MTs in similar off-road conditions. Any suggestions or tips? What specific pressures have people tried and how did the truck perform? What has worked or hasn't given the unique tread of these tires and the functionality of the truck?

Thanks,
Alex

Reactions: AXE
I am taking my 2023 off-roading in Joshua Tree and was wondering if anyone has aired down the stock 33-inch Goodyear Wrangler Territory MTs in similar off-road conditions. Any suggestions or tips? What specific pressures have people tried and how did the truck perform? What has worked or hasn't given the unique tread of these tires and the functionality of the truck?

Thanks,
Alex
I didn't run mine long enough, but they seemed like a great tire. Load range C, so sidewall might not be stiff enough for really low pressure. I think mid to upper 20s would be fine. Just bring a good guage and air compressor and do some testing. Have fun!

Thanks,
Alex
Sorry can't help with that never been off-road. Would like to head to Joshua Tree as well. Maybe One day be safe

I didn't run mine long enough, but they seemed like a great tire. Load range C, so sidewall might not be stiff enough for really low pressure. I think mid to upper 20s would be fine. Just bring a good guage and air compressor and do some testing. Have fun!
Thanks. I'll test out different pressures and see how it does. If I learn something useful I'll share it with everyone here.

I have run my tires as low as 17 on the slick rock. I usually run about 23 on washboards. When it is a mix of good dirt roads a pavement I run around 30. No problems so far. Good luck and have fun!

Most Member Reactions

Back