All Cameras are not working

ZR2

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just today put it in reverse and the below was showing on screen. Also, whenever i tried to access all cameras from the “Camera” option, it’s not clickable. Would appreciate if someone experienced this before?

Attachments

• IMG_0144.jpeg
    IMG_0144.jpeg
    140.3 KB · Views: 61
Hey guys,

Just today put it in reverse and the below was showing on screen. Also, whenever i tried to access all cameras from the “Camera” option, it’s not clickable. Would appreciate if someone experienced this before?
if it were my truck, i would start up my rig. then as soon as everything boots up, hold down the phone hang up button until my screen goes black and does a hard reset. if that doesnt work, disconnect battery pos cable for 10 minutes and reconnect. good luck.

if it were my truck, i would start up my rig. then as soon as everything boots up, hold down the phone hang up button until my screen goes black and does a hard reset. if that doesnt work, disconnect battery pos cable for 10 minutes and reconnect. good luck.
Thanks buddy, i will try this.

please let us know how you made out or if @andrec10 dealer trip was needed. im curious if you get OTA's in Saudi.
I tried to do software update myself but not sure if it’s the latest and hardwire update needs to be done at the dealership.

Attachments

• IMG_0255.jpeg
    IMG_0255.jpeg
    178.9 KB · Views: 24
What's the current version?
This is the current version I just got upgraded and is the latest version available as per my dealer. I hope people here can confirm

Attachments

• IMG_0791.jpeg
    IMG_0791.jpeg
    198.2 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

Most Member Reactions

Back