Bestop Supertop

Anyone have a Bestop Supertop topper on their ZR2? Photos to share?
Yes. Install was easy, but had a torn seal and the brake light had 3 LEDs out. Customer service eventually replaced them, but it took WAY too many emails. I’d get u some better pics, but I’m 1800 miles from the truck for the summer. Sorry

Attachments

• IMG_6600.jpeg
    IMG_6600.jpeg
    383.4 KB · Views: 69
Reactions: AXE
Thanks. My experience with Bestop is Jeep related, where soft tops went from best in market, OEM included for JKs, to crap for the JL, which I attributed to a product rushed to market. Bestop was decent to deal with, more or less replacing the JL top, albeit piece by piece, over time, with a slightly improved product. Perhaps overall Bestop quality has diminished, which isn't a surprise given what's occurred since my first Bestop experience.

How's the experience overall, other than initial quality issues?

Thanks. My experience with Bestop is Jeep related, where soft tops went from best in market, OEM included for JKs, to crap for the JL, which I attributed to a product rushed to market. Bestop was decent to deal with, more or less replacing the JL top, albeit piece by piece, over time, with a slightly improved product. Perhaps overall Bestop quality has diminished, which isn't a surprise given what's occurred since my first Bestop experience.

How's the experience overall, other than initial quality issues?
Frame quality is excellent with a well thought out design to allow full bed use. Soft top is reasonable quality…….I guess somewhere between ur JL and JK experience.

Is there any security at all to it? Assuming a thief doesn't have a box cutter handy, is there anything to keep others out when the tailgate is closed and locked? I know with my to tonneau cover, a simple blade is all it would take to abscond with whatever I have "locked" in the bed, too, but I feel a little better that there is a lock.

Are the side and rear panels see through or solid from the factory?

Is there any security at all to it? Assuming a thief doesn't have a box cutter handy, is there anything to keep others out when the tailgate is closed and locked? I know with my to tonneau cover, a simple blade is all it would take to abscond with whatever I have "locked" in the bed, too, but I feel a little better that there is a lock.

Are the side and rear panels see through or solid from the factory?
No real security. Side panels solid. Rear see through.

Most Member Reactions

Back