Billet Aluminium Dial Covers

Red ones came. Waiting on the black ones to decide. Looks like very good quality. I'll take pics once they're installed. I think I am tending to go more for the black as the red appears it may be a bit too much "bling" for me.

Last edited:
Red ones came. Waiting on the black ones to decide. Looks like very good quality. I'll take pics once they're installed. I think I am tending to go more for the black and the red appears it may be a bit too much "bling" for me.
That's what I was thinking about red.......a little more for the tuner crowd.

If only they had a color to match the stitching. I think that maybe decent or perhaps to much “bling”

The black ones arrived today and I HIGHY recommend. They look awesome and great quality. Makes the knobs look "high-end" and classier than just the rubber surrounds. A total of five pieces for under $30 it's a great mod and a nice update to the interior.

ZR2 Knobs.jpg

ZR2 Knobs2.jpg

ZR2 Knobs3.jpg

The black ones arrived today and I HIGHY recommend. They look awesome and great quality. Makes the knobs look "high-end" and classier than just the rubber surrounds. A total of five pieces for under $30 it's a great mod and a nice update to the interior.

View attachment 9319
View attachment 9320
View attachment 9321

View attachment 9319
View attachment 9320
View attachment 9321
looks good. i found yellow on etsy. worth a shot for the price.

Reactions: AXE
I looked at those but they are cheap plastic rings. Let us know what you think. The aluminum ones look like they belong in an Escalade and match the interior nicely. Curious too hear your thoughts once they arrive with pics.

I looked at those but they are cheap plastic rings. Let us know what you think. The aluminum ones look like they belong in an Escalade and match the interior nicely. Curious too hear your thoughts once they arrive with pics.
np...i was more concerned with getting correct color/yellow to stay on theme and break up the mundane dash. not a fan of brushed or red. plus price was right. i also found a spot that was metal and color coded to our exterior paint but at $150-$170 was deal breaker.

Most Member Reactions

Back